The cryotherapy industry is expected to hit $318.8 million by 2024.1 This is quite impressive and is probably the reason why most business owners are integrating cryotherapy into their existing businesses.
Introducing cryotherapy, however, comes with one major challenge: limited space.
What if the space you have is not enough for a cryotherapy machine? This is where portable cryotherapy machines come into play.
They are small, compact, and can be easily stored away when not in use.
Here a comparison between the Cryocabin and the RevoCryo mobile cryotherapy machine.
The CryoCabin is a whole-body cryotherapy machine that can provide more than 100 sessions per day.
It meets the industrial standards for safety and performance and has a de-icing feature that prevents your machine from freezing up when in use.
This machine is one of the most cost-effective whole body cryotherapy machines and only consumes about 4-7 Litres of nitrogen per minute.
CryoCabins manufacturer also offers a warranty extension so that you can focus on growing your business.
The RevoCryo cryotherapy machine is the perfect addition to small businesses with limited space or new entrants in the cryotherapy market. It also works for business owners who offer mobile cryotherapy services since it comes in compact packaging that is easy to carry around.
This cryotherapy machine is easy to use, safe, and can withstand harsh temperatures.
Similarities Between CryoCabin and RevoCryo
Both cryotherapy machines are portable and for whole body cryotherapy. Other similarities include:
- Cooling system- Both cryotherapy machines have a nitrogen cooling system.
- Warranty- they have a 1-year warranty period.
- Built-in skin temp- they don’t have this feature.
- Dry Out time- it is not required in both machines.
The two machines both have wifi.
What Are The Differences Between The Two Machines?
The CryoCabin is a product of Finland, while the RevoCryo is a product of the United States. Here’s an overview of the other differences:
- Safety- the CryoCabins safety features include a thermal image camera and a head sensor, while the RevoCryo has a pulse oxygen reader.
- Efficiency- CryoCabin uses 4-7 liters per session while RevoCryo uses up to 6 litres.
- Financing – there’s no known financing option for the CryoCabin, but you can get financing with the RevoCryo.
- Other features- the CryoCabin has a smart tablet installed and a diagnostic display for the client, while the RevoCryo has a self install feature available.
Cryocabin vs. RevoCryo: Which One Suits Your Business Best?
The Cryocabin and RevoCryo mobile cryotherapy machines are both perfect for small businesses or entrepreneurs looking to open a mobile cryotherapy business.
Their compact size makes them easy to move and store, while their nitrogen consumption makes them efficient and cost-effective.
Both machines have defining features, and it’s up to you to choose the one that suits your business needs best.
Links To Sources Used
- Global Cryotherapy Market Analysis, 2019-2024 – Growing Popularity in Beauty, Wellness, and Fitness Industries – https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/08/06/1897828/0/en/Global-Cryotherapy-Market-Analysis-2019-2024-Growing-Popularity-in-Beauty-Wellness-and-Fitness-Industries.html