Cryotherapy chamber producers are continually creating innovative products designed to make the cryotherapy health experience better, safer and more enjoyable. With the latest in technology and client experience design, there are many choices out there for medical offices, gyms, spas and personal home use. Here we compare the CRYOCAB® by Cryo Manufacturing from France with a 2 year warranty and The Cryomed Pro ™ manufactured in Slovakia with a 3+ year warranty.
The CRYOCAB is a self diagnostic machine that offers many safety and versatility options for the professional and for the client, with state of the art technology. The Cryomed Pro offers multiple color and size choices for businesses to customize and brand, as well as long lasting design. Let’s take a look at all of the features available.
- Equipped with innovative control and extraction devices guaranteeing total safety.
- Sensors continually analyze the interior environment of the cabin and provide real-time information to the control system
- Any abnormality (patient, oxygen, nitrogen) during the session is detected immediately, which stops the nitrogen flow and removes the nitrogen in the chamber immediately
- Integrated LED light flashes in the event of an alarm.
- A differential circuit breaker guarantees an additional level of safety. It is integrated into the electrical cabinet of the cabin located in the technical area.
- Unlike other systems equipped with an electric lift to be adjusted for each person, the CRYOCAB® cabin is equipped with rising doors that allow to precisely adjust the cooling chamber to the size of the person. The doors are automatically placed at the shoulders before the diffusion of nitrogen. An innovation that offers extra comfort.
- Extractors located at the top of the doors suck the rising nitrogen and stabilize the cloud below the face during the whole session- this protects that no nitrogen is accidentally inhaled.
- An extractor located at the bottom allows the immediate evacuation of the nitrogen in case of opening of the doors or any other alert.
- Customized color design: ability to customize the colors of the veneer, the type of upholstery, lighting and more
- Remote control capabilities
- Treatment data and information on clients is stored for comparisons at each visit
- The CRYOCAB® cabin is equipped with sensors that constantly analyze the environment of the user and provide real-time security information to the control system
Cryomed Pro Features:
- 10″ inch TECO touch screen
- Accident prevention system: open door sensor, patient‘s ultrasonic position sensor in the cabin, safety shut down with an effective ventilation system- remote controls
- 3 years warranty for components max. or 3000 procedures
- Smart multimedia system with Full HD 10‘‘ inches tablet PC with USB port- Remote control from any device
- Acoustic stereo system 2 × 120 watt
- Wi-Fi or LAN Connectivity – easy updating of software and optimizing all the features
- Active reporting system – current figures of the device sent directly into an email
- Low nitrogen use
- For Business use: Multiple customizable color choices for inside and out, customizable sizes, branding & mobile design capabilities
- High-quality of industrial components and controllers (Teco, Schneider) are the guarantee of long-term lifetime of Cryomed Pro
Both cabins use electric lift platforms that adjust to account for the height of the client. These systems have one drawback: they break. Fixing a broken lift platform requires a dismantling of the cabin and a waiting period for parts. European systems require international shipping for any broken lifts. Advanced systems, such as Cryo Innovation’s XR Cryochamber use non-mechanical lifts that cannot break: sturdy pads that are stackable for the client to stand on (visible in the photograph here). Sometimes simple is better, especially when a spa has to cancel appointments due to a broken lift.
There are many great cryotherapy chamber options available on the market today, whether for a medical office, spa, gym, training center or even for your home. If you would like to learn more about the fantastic features of the CRYOCAB or Cryomed PRO, check out the links below.