The XR cryotherapy machine has a reputation for being one of the safest whole-body cryotherapy machines.
They are based out of Newport Beach, California (USA) and their CEO is Keith Scheinberg.
He highlights on their website that if this machine was in the market in 2015, it would have prevented the cryotherapy tragedy that saw a woman lose her life inside a cryotherapy chamber.1
But how safe is the XR really?
Here’s an overview of this cryotherapy machine and its defining features.
XR Cryotherapy Machine – Overview
Cryo Innovations claims to be one of America’s top experts when it comes to whole body cryogenic technology.
This company takes pride in being able to promise, and deliver innovation in terms of tech and safety features.
Cryo Innovations XR protects users and accommodates the business needs of customers.
Innovative Safety Features
To prevent accidents, this cryotherapy machine has safety sensors that, when triggered, cause the machine to immediately shut down.
The machine’s door also has proximity sensors that cause the nitrogen valves to stop when it’s open.
Other safety features include:
- Thermal imaging to provide real-time reports of the customer’s vitals and to detect the presence of a client’s head.
- Shut off valve and stop button that makes it possible to stop the flow of nitrogen during an emergency.
- A monitoring system that shows the operator the client’s diagnostics including the pulse, blood oxygen levels, and temperature levels.
This machine also comes with gloves, robes, and soft protective boots.
This machine has health waivers digitally stored to minimize your business’s liability and has a point of sale system that reminds your clients to renew or upgrade their subscriptions.
The WIFI connectivity ensures you get live diagnostics and enables the software to update automatically.
If you have multiple-location cryotherapy businesses, then you’re definitely going to enjoy the location management features.
They allow you to monitor your franchise from one device and make it possible to transfer customer files across different locations.
- Origin: The Cryo Innovations XR is made in the USA and any replacement parts can be easily sourced, ensuring business continuity in case of machine breakdown.
- Design: This machine has a beautiful interior and exterior design, accompanied by LED lights that illuminate the cabin in a glowing blue light.
- Efficiency: it is nitrogen cooled and uses 3-4 liters per session.
- Exterior Footprint: its dimensions are 75″ x 44″ x 86″ inches and has an exterior footprint of 44″ x 34″
The Cryo Innovations XR also has a warranty of 3 years, uses a pad lift system, and has financing options available.
Is the XR the Best US Manufactured Cryo Machine?
While this cryotherapy machine has highly impressive features and is innovative, it lacks in one area: mobility.
This only makes it perfect for commercial clients with permanent business premises.
Links to sources used
- Coroner finds woman who died trapped inside cryotherapy chamber suffocated – https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11987722/Coroner-finds-woman-who-died-trapped-inside-cryotherapy-chamber-suffocated.html