The importance of Whole-Body and Full-Body Cryotherapy in the medical, health, and athletic recovery field is increasingly becoming more apparent.
For starters, cryotherapy’s numerous benefits such as athletic recovery, weight loss, and beauty & anti-aging, have significantly contributed to the steady growth of the cryotherapy market.
Have you ever heard of Cryomed?
As one of the well-known players in this space, the Cryomed Company specializes in the manufacturing of cryotherapy equipment and has been in operation since 2002.1
Cryomed manufactures cryo saunas and cryo chambers. The whole-body cryotherapy and cryogenic blowers made by this company focus on spot treatments. Streams of nitrogen vapors as cold as -100°C (-148°F) to -130°C (-202°F) project towards a patient, inducing a cold-shock.
Finally, this cryo manufacturing company currently operates in 71 countries and has over 1600 happy customers, according to its website.
The first product that Cryomed released into the market was the Space Cabin model which drew plenty of attention for the company. Additionally through continuous innovations and consistent improvement, Cryomed has been able to produce high-quality machines that comply with ISO 13485 standards and are CE certified.
Also, innovations such as an emergency stop button on the front panel and an accident prevention system in the cabin have made Cryomed’s products among the safest on the market.
Moreover, the company’s vast experience in the production and installation of Cryotherapy chambers has also put them at the forefront of this sector.
In 2011, Cryomed expanded into the European Union by setting up a factory there.
Since then the company has progressed to develop a new model of Cryosaunas which has become one of the best and most advanced Cryosaunas in the world.
Other producers of Cryosaunas from all over the world sometimes benchmark the accomplishments of the Cryomed Pro.
- Whole-body cryo saunas
- Medical cryo chambers
- Local cryotherapy machines
- Mobile cryo saunas
- Dewar vessels
Top Features of Cryomed Pro Chambers
- An accident prevention system, e.g., an open door sensor, and an ultrasonic position sensor.
- Remote control feature that allows you to control the machine on various devices.
- Customizable to fit your requirements.
- Multimedia options such as a smart full-HD screen and a Bluetooth acoustic system.
- 3-year warranty.
- Financing options.
- Innovative nitrogen technology.
- Low nitrogen consumption.
There are 3 main sectors in which cryo chambers are used:
- Sports – to treat traumas immediately after a match or for long rehabilitation periods.
- Medicine – Can be used in hospitals, orthopedic, rheumatologic, or rehabilitation centers.
- Beauty – the machines are effective in anti-aging, weight loss, acne treatments, and fatigue reduction.
You can also integrate cryotherapy services with another existing business with complementary services.
Industry Positioning of the Cryomed Pro Cryotherapy Machine
The cryo industry is progressively growing due to drivers such as the advancement of prevailing technology in cryotherapy equipment. An increased focus on fitness, beauty, and wellness have also impacted cryotherapy popularity positively, adding on to its perceived value.
The industry, however, faces challenges such as lack of awareness of its benefits and restrictive regulations imposed on product approval.
Yet, we believe that Cryomed has a great opportunity to grow even further within this field and capture more success.
Links to sources used
- About Cryomed – https://cryomedpro.com/about-us/